What is the difference between antiperspirant and deodorant?
Antiperspirants contain aluminum to prevent sweating, while deodorants do not. When using a deodorant, you may feel more wetness due to the body's natural production of perspiration. Whipped Willow is formulated to control body odor and wetness!
What is Whipped Willow? What makes it different than the rest?
Whipped Willow combines the deodorizing power of zinc with a touch of Willow Bark Extract. The result is one amazing deodorant! Whipped Willow has a light, smooth texture that dries like a solid. Here are a few more reasons Whipped Willow deodorant will become your new favorite:
- It’s aluminum & baking soda-free and designed for maximum odor protection!
- Whipped Willow neutralizes body odor instead of covering it up
- It's full of natural, skin-safe ingredients
- Our scents are wonderful and made using quality essential and fragrance oils. New or seasonal scents will be introduced occasionally so there's always something new!
Why does Whipped Willow come in a pump container?
- USE JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT…A LITLLE GOES A LONG WAY! – The pump container allows control over the amount of product you dispense so that you can use as little or as much as you need.
- STAYS CLEAN AND SHAREABLE – You can share Whipped Willow with others in your household, unlike deodorant containers you place directly under your arms.
- AIRLESS PUMP IS FUN AND EASY TO USE!
Why do I apply Whipped Willow with my fingertips?
COVER YOUR UNDERARMS, NOT YOUR CLOTHES! – A conventional applicator places deodorant on the surface, so it often attaches to clothing instead of giving you the odor protection you need. Applying the product with your fingertips helps ensure maximum odor protection.
*If you do not wish to apply the product with bare fingertips (you're not alone), we recommend using a disposable or rubber glove to apply.
Important things to do to ensure your aluminum-free deodorant experience is a success:
- Cleanse underarms thoroughly (and gently) every day
- Make sure underarms are completely dry before applying
- Apply aloe vera gel to soothe underarm irritation
- Gently exfoliate underarms periodically
- Apply a gentle astringent such as witch hazel for a quick cleanse
- Maintain a healthy, balanced diet and be aware of consuming foods that may increase body odor
*Although Whipped Willow is formulated to pamper your underarms, as with any product, some may experience irritation. Some individuals have a sensitivity to essential oils. If you think this may be the case, please consider trying our unscented formula.
We’re excited to hear from you!
We value your feedback. Please tell us about your experience using Whipped Willow or stop by our social media pages to say hi!
Again, thank you for helping us do our part!